Five Rivers Management
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Keep common spaces such as the lobby, hallways, and restrooms clean and stocked with supplies
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Over 1 year as a professional housekeeper strongly desired
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
$9.35 - $11 hourly
About Five Rivers Management
We are a hotel management company. We take care of all of our staff members and make sure everyone has the opportunity to grow in our management company.