Ocean Point Inn
We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Perform cleaning duties and arrange guest rooms to our hotel’s standard before guests arrive
- Graduated high school, received G.E.D or equivalent
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
About Ocean Point Inn
Now celebrating 124 years of operation, Ocean Point Inn is a family-friendly resort known for its great food, spectacular sunsets and exceptional hospitality. At Ocean Point Inn, we pamper our guests with old fashioned goodness at reasonable rates.
This year, the Inn made a significant number of changes to enhance our guest experience. From our new lobby filled with art and sculpture, to a new heated pool, a firepit oceanside, and a gift shop filled with specialty wines, unique gifts and Maine-made products.