We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Respond to general inquiries from guests
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Strong knowledge of cleaning techniques and products
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
$9 - $10.50 hourly
About Sequoia Hospitality
At Sequoia Hospitality, we believe our employees are our most precious asset and the foundation of our past and future successes. We are a growing company with a focus on Select Service, Franchised properties located in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Our employees become an extension of our family and we make every effort to provide the tools, training, and experience to help them grow in the hospitality industry.