We’re a highly-regarded property in our area looking for a motivated, organized housekeeper to join our team. Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
- Mop, vacuum, make beds, change sheets, do laundry, stock rooms, and do other cleaning duties as assigned
- Maintain common spaces including the hotel lobby, corridors, and public restrooms
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and techniques
- Hard worker with strong time management, organizational, and communication skills
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent
16 - 18 hourly
About Comfort Suites
If you are looking for a Family and not just a job then we are the place for you.
We offer bonuses, a variety of benefits and much more!!