Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
We’re in search of a housekeeper to ensure guest satisfaction during their stay with us. Responsibilities include cleaning guest rooms, restrooms, and common areas, making beds, doing laundry, ironing sheets, and other general cleaning duties as assigned. The ideal candidate is a cleaning enthusiast, a team-player, and a highly-organized professional.
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Document rooms cleaned, and report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Vacuum, mop, make beds, dust and polish furniture, stock rooms with toiletries, and do laundry as needed
- 1+ years as a professional housekeeper or similar position
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Must have graduated high school or received an equivalent certification
- Impeccable work ethic and excellent organizational, time management, and communication skills
About Hilton Garden Inn North Alpharetta
We’re in Windward Business Center with a free three-mile shuttle. Downtown Alpharetta is four miles away and we’re 10 minutes from Avalon Boulevard and Ameris Bank Amphitheatre. We have free parking, an indoor pool, a patio with a fire pit, and a lobby lounge. Enjoy breakfast, dinner, and room service from The Garden Grill restaurant.