Retreat Hotels and Resorts
We’re looking for a housekeeper with a superior work ethic and attention to detail to deliver an outstanding experience to our guests. This hotel is currently under construction and is slated to open in the summer of 2022. This job offers an interesting opportunity to be a part of this brand-new hotel’s pre-opening process! Your mission is to provide an exceptional experience to every guest who stays with us. Cleaning duties will include making beds, vacuuming and mopping, restocking toiletries, washing and ironing sheets, and other general tasks. If cleaning is a task that sparks joy for you and you love working with a team, we want to hear from you!
Both part-time and full-time positions are available!
- Make beds, strip sheets, stock rooms with toiletries, do laundry, vacuum, mop, and perform other cleaning duties as needed
- Ensure guest rooms are clean and tidy according to our hotel’s standards before guests arrive
- Manage the cleanliness of common spaces such as the hallways, public restrooms, and hotel lobby
- Reply to general questions guests have during their stay
- Write down what rooms were cleaned, report lost and found items and any damage or repairs needed
- Good understanding of cleaning techniques and products
- Possesses a strong work ethic with exemplary organizational, time management, and communication skills
- 1 year of experience in cleaning-related position preferred.
$14 - $16 hourly
About Retreat Hotels and Resorts
Retreat Hotels and Resorts turns striking visions into reality by developing, owning, and operating hotels. Retreat Hotels started in 1985 when it renovated and operated the historic Jekyll Island Club on Jekyll Island, GA. Since then, Retreat has been involved in several new hotel developments. Retreat has a three-fold mission:
- Create an unrivaled guest experience, where guests return year after year.
- Be a responsible member of the community and proactively protect and preserve the environment.
- Provide a warm and inviting place to work where hard work, creativity, and ethical practices are rewarded--a place where employees want a career that can last a lifetime.