We are looking for a hard-working roofer to join our team. You're an experienced roofer, proficient at installing, maintaining, and repairing roofs. You use the proper techniques, materials, hand, and power tools to get the job done right. You’ve also completed a training program or apprenticeship. The ideal candidate has the physical abilities to lift heavy materials, can read new construction blueprints, and is comfortable working outside in all weather conditions. Ready to join our growing company? Start your application today!
- Review and understand blueprints
- Employ hand and power tools to measure and cut materials
- Cover roof surfaces with coatings of bitumen, caulk, and cement
- Identify and fix broken shingles, sheet metal, and other roofing materials
- Assemble roofs, vents, and vapor barriers that protect homes and businesses from weather conditions
- Must have excellent communication skills
- We require candidates to complete a roofing apprenticeship
- Applicant must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Driver’s license required
- General construction experience is preferred
About Sargent Services
At our company, we believe that work should be meaningful, fulfilling, and inspiring. That's why we offer a unique environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and collaboration. From our open-plan workspaces to our regular team-building events, we create an atmosphere that encourages people to think outside the box, challenge themselves, and achieve greatness.