Our growing roofing company is looking for a reliable and capable roofing trainee to come join our team. You’ll follow the project foreman’s direction to prepare job sites, load and unload material, remove debris, help team members, and do any other tasks to ensure the customer is satisfied with our work. You should love doing something different every day and take pride in a job well done. Want good pay and flexible hours working on a great team? Apply today!
- Take away any remaining tools, trash, and building materials once construction is complete to ensure a clean work site
- Unload and stack all building materials and tools needed for a project so that everything is accessible and easy to find for the project
- Clear away any trash, debris, or hazardous materials to prep the site before construction begins
- Follow all health and safety guidelines to ensure you and your team members are free from injury
- Provide support to your team through all stages of every project to make sure the job is done efficiently
- Assist co-workers with general roofing duties as needed
- Must have excellent hand eye coordination, good balance, and have the physical strength to be able to do the work
- Must be able to take direction, work well independently and as part of a team for efficiency and productivity
- Should have general knowledge of building and construction, but we are willing to provide training
- Candidates who have experience using construction equipment and tools highly preferred but not necessary
- Must pass a background check and drug testing
$15 - $18 hourly
About Gean Roofing
A company is only as good as its employees.
At Gean Roofing, we’ve created a unique environment that is the envy of other contractors.
For three decades, we’ve provided roof services that combined best practices with the best materials in the business, resulting in unparalleled customer satisfaction.