NAAAM Real Estate Collection
This position involves performing plan reviews and inspections at residential, commercial and multi-family dwellings with enforcement of appropriate building codes which regulate building construction, alterations and repairs.
- Perform plan reviews for compliance with Florida Building Code and local ordinances.
- Conduct field inspections of work in progress or completed projects under approved building permits for conformance with the Florida Building Code and other national and local codes or ordinances.
- Maintain files of inspections.
- Provide technical advice and consult with architects, engineers, general and specialty contractors and homeowners.
- Inspecting reinforcing steel configuration, size and placement.
- Inspecting concrete formwork dimensions and clearance.
- Inspecting post-tensioned cable placement.
- Inspecting structural steel member sizes and configuration.
- Inspecting bolted and welded connections.
- Inspecting precast member configuration and connections.
- Monitoring and recording post-tension cable elongations.
- Inspecting reinforced unit masonry.
- Inspecting wood and metal roof truss systems.
- Inspecting roof sheathing and nailing.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- An inspector must have either a building inspectors license in the state of Florida, a general contractors license in the state of Florida, or an engineering degree.
$50,000 - $80,000
About NAAAM Real Estate Collection
NAAAM Real Estate is a boutique brokerage located in Rockville, MD. It was started in 2004 by Prabhjit Singh. He does 20 million in sales volume himself every year. He was named as one of the top 100 real estate agents in the U.S. by Realtor.com. He is known for his high percentage of conversion of online leads and speaks nationally on this topic at the Inman Connect conference and Realtor.com summit. His brokerage is known for the team atmosphere that has been created so that agents support each other at such a high level that no one ever feels that they are doing it all alone. Whether that means calls in the middle of the night, covering each others open houses or covering for another agent when they are going out of town, we are there for each other. This brokerage is a family and we are there for each other to make sure we are all extremely successful. Every real estate agent in this brokerage makes six figures a year.