Bright Star Care is currently seeking a Home Health RN Case Manager for our Columbus, Ohio location.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a nurse leader who is interested in making a significant impact on patient care and organizational success. This individual will be a key contributor to the operations of the Home Health department and will provide the expertise and clinical guidance to help set and sustain the direction of clinical care for Home Health services.
- Opening new cases for skilled and non-skilled patients — primarily pediatric.
- Developing the plan of care and implementing the necessary services to meet the patient needs.
- Providing ongoing assessments of patient and assuring an accurate evaluation of patient needs.
- Identifying patient needs that may qualify for additional services and making referrals to the appropriate manager or community resources.
- Performing recertifications.
- Supervising the home health staff.
- Providing patient and caregiver education.
- Collaborating with team members and other professionals and performing nursing activities within the plan of care.
- Providing ongoing management and support to ensure all patient care needs are addressed in accordance with current nursing professional standards of practice and agency approved protocols for home health services.
- Preparing and maintaining appropriate medical documentation and client records in accordance with corporate policies, federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Registered Nurse with an unencumbered license to work in the state of Ohio.
- Current CPR certification (Basic Life Support).
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills.
About BrightStar Care
Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in people's lives? Do you want to work for a company that truly cares about you? At BrightStar Care, we become part of our clients' lives by providing the highest quality of care when they need our help the most. That's where you can shine.