Mortgage Financial Group
Are you an EXPERIENCED Reverse Mortgage Originator? With Mortgage Financial Group, originators should expect their first year income to range $60,000 to $80,000 at plan. In years 2 and going forward, six figure income is achievable.
You will join our team of mortgage professionals with a proven track record of delivering real-time service in the home purchase process. You will have the support of your team members as well as our unique back end support system to facilitate moving loans to closing within our 30-day time frame.
To us, a qualified Reverse Mortgage Originator must have:
- An active NMLS number
- A “closing” mentality and the motivation to close 3 to 4 loans per month by the end of your first year
- Ability to handle questions under pressure to meet on time closings
- Prefers working as part of a team
We support your reverse mortgage origination success: we are fully engaged in your professional and personal development in a way that few others offer. We are a highly responsible, relationship-focused team of professionals whose mission is to dramatically enrich the lives of those in our community through assisting them with the purchase of the home of their dreams.
If being with a company offering a great compensation plan and room to grow your reverse mortgage lending expertise while you make strong connections appeals to you, then apply now!
- Primary duties include scheduling and conducting reverse mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, bankers, and home builder clients
- Work closely with REALTORs, bankers, and home builders to ensure on-time closings
- Network to source new business as needed and respond to all mortgage lending leads/requests
- Assess appropriate needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process, as part of a processing, underwriting team
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications
- Build a significant network of contacts who will send you referrals to help your business grow
- Current NMLS license
- Ability and personal expectation to regularly close 5 to 6 loans per month at plan by the end of the first 6 months with 7-10 per month at plan by year end
- Resilient with the ability to overcome objections and avoid call reluctance
- Strong sales focus; loves being challenged through quotas and high level goals; possesses the drive and desire to succeed
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending guidelines a plus
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership
- Professional in attitude and appearance
$60,000 to $80,000 in year 1 at plan
About Mortgage Financial Group
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.