Mortgage Financial Group
If first year income range of $60,000 to $80,000 at plan appeals to you, with six-figure income achievable in years 2 and going forward, you should read on.
If you have your NMLS number in active status, you should read and are tired of obstacles and missed closing deadlines, you should definitely read on.
There is no ceiling on what you can earn at Mortgage Financial Group! However, we expect a steady push to consistently source and close 6+ loans per month to reach your income potential for your family.
Using our unique back-end support system, you move loans to closing within our 30-day time frame. Our team of mortgage professionals has a proven track record of this level of service.
To us, a qualified Reverse Mortgage Loan Originator has:
- An active NMLS number.
- The self-starting motivation to close 6+ loans per month by the end of your first year.
- A sales approach to your business and a “closing” mentality.
- Interest in working as a part of a team.
- If being with a company offering a great compensation plan and room to grow your mortgage lending expertise while you make a significant income appeals to you, then apply now!
- Conduct mortgage financing conversations with REALTORS®, bankers, and home builder clients you recruit as your customers
- Meet a monthly target for conversations and applications.
- Self-starting ability to source new clients to keep your business growing
- Respond to any mortgage loan inquiries or leads.
- Work closely with clients to ensure on-time closings
- Assess mortgage needs and complete the initial loan application with the applicant to begin the process
- Participate as part of a processing/underwriting team
- Current NMLS license.
- Mortgage lending track record showing consistent closing of 5 to 6 loans per month at plan by the end of your first 6 months with 7 to 10 loans per month at plan by year end.
- No call reluctance and able to overcome objections.
- Strong sales focus; loves being challenged through quotas and high-level goals; possesses the drive and desire to succeed.
- Ability to handle questions under pressure to meet your commitment to on time closings.
- Experienced in Fannie, Freddie, FHA, USDA and VA lending guidelines a plus.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where your activity directly affects the bottom line and you have access to senior leadership.
- Professional in attitude and appearance.
$60,000 to $80,000 in year 1 at plan
About Mortgage Financial Group
Mortgage Financial Group was established in 2003. While operating in a smaller footprint, we are a fully delegated mortgage banker, a more agile and flexible kind of mortgage lender that puts clients first, making buying a home faster and easier.
All files are handled in house, including processing, underwriting and closing, and our appraisers are local, so our closings generally happen in 25 to 30 days. We believe that mortgage lending should be built on exceptional client service. When finding the best mortgage deal, our clients are the backbone of everything we do.
- No relocation is required.
- Your compensation will include company-paid health insurance for the you and your family (in cases where the spouse does not have health insurance offered on their job).
- We will match component to your IRA contribution.