Reverse Mortgage Manager - Remote
The Reverse Mortgage Manager will produce high-quality loans that adhere to investor guidelines while providing excellent customer service and meet minimum production goals set forth by the HECM Lending Division.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program, 401K matching.
- Establish a strong presence for Victorian Finance, LLC including but not limited to, developing relationships with Realtors, trusted advisors, financial service providers, community groups, employee referrals, attorneys, consumer-direct methods, and calling on established relationships including company-sponsored relationships and leads.
- Present the HECM program to prospective clients by phone, in-person meetings, and in group presentations.
- Educate potential prospects on the benefits of the HECM program.
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, educating borrowers, taking mortgage applications, primarily face to face, as well as by phone, and collecting supporting documentation for loan submission.
- Attend various meetings, luncheons, and events to raise referral sources awareness of the Company’s products and services.
- Learn borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
- Career development and growth opportunities to build a team and become a manager of the department.
- NMLS Licensure required.
- Minimum 5 years of Reverse Mortgage, HECM experience required.
- Minimum of 5 years experience proactively soliciting new business to include but not limited to prospecting, sales presentations, following up on company generated leads, and internal referrals.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently handle multiple, simultaneous, and complex tasks and projects.
- Resilient with the ability to overcome objections.
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income and credit.
- Be a team player who thrives working with a family-oriented company where your role impacts the company's success.
- Good analytical skills are necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given marketplace.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills and the ability to work with stakeholders in a diverse community.
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Experience with Encompass preferred.
$70,000 - $90,000 yearly
About Victorian Finance
Victorian Finance will always be an evolving organization with an unwavering goal so that every member of the Victorian Family can be proud.
President, Sonny Bringol, started Victorian Finance, LLC in 2003 to help Pittsburghers achieve the American dream of homeownership. Since then he has expanded that achievement to a nationwide organization. Sonny designed our company culture and processes to function with the end goal in mind—meeting our closing dates. Since the mortgage industry is unique, influenced by a number of factors outside our organization (regulation, etc.), our process is always evolving to accommodate those changes while keeping our eye on the goal.
Equal Opportunity Employer