America's Mortgage Solutions
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented reverse mortgage broker to round out our well-established lending team. The successful applicant will have 5 years of experience with reverse mortgage lending or origination and a proven track record of making matches between various lenders and borrowers. We offer excellent growth potential and possess a strong commitment to excellence. If this sounds like you, apply now!
- Find ideal mortgage product and lender for potential borrowers by researching competitive mortgage rates and interest rates and negotiating terms
- Educate clients on various loan products, funding sources, buying or refinance process, and lending guidelines
- Complete loan application and submit on behalf of the borrowing applicant
- Conduct a thorough interview to determine each applicant/ potential borrower’s specific lending or refinance needs
- Gather documents such as applicant’s credit history, income and employment verification, assets and liabilities, and background check to determine creditworthiness
- Previous experience with MS office and loan origination software
- Up to date NMLS licensure or National Association of Mortgage Broker license or certification is required
- Requires 5 years of mortgage loan origination or loan officer experience
- Possess a strong understanding of mortgage products and loan process from origination to close
- Exceptional communications skills, time-management and analysis skills, and independently resourceful
- Experience working and understanding reverse vision and structuring Reverse Mortgage Loans.
About America's Mortgage Solutions
We are a mortgage brokerage firm recognized for outstanding customer service. If you are buying or refinancing a home, we provide personal contact with an experienced team of mortgage consultant experts. To ensure exceptional service, we control the entire mortgage process from application through closing. Our dedicated team of professionals is with you every step of the way.
Our Forward & Reverse Mortgage Loan Officers are dedicated to building strong relationships with consumers and real estate agents by finding the best solution for your individual situation. We offer a variety of mortgage options, competitive pricing, and sound advice.