Signet Mortgage Corporation
Our small team is in search of a Reverse Loan Partner to handle loan transactions from start to finish for our reverse mortgage clients. If you love helping people and are driven to communicate directly with clients and partners, we need to talk!
You’ll handle the entire loan process, from the first contact to close. Responsibilities will include preparing analysis upfront, creating applications and thoroughly compiling information, responding to questions from our senior clients, and guide the transaction all along its path.
We love our senior clients so job seekers need to love them too! Patience is a key with clients with gentle firmness to make sure things go smoothly.
If you’re interested in joining a well-established, industry-leading team to grow your career and push yourself toward excellence, this is the place for you. Would consider part-time and a producing licensed processor. Remote position working Pacific Time Zone.
Please take a moment and include a cover note indicating how you can help as a member of our Team.
- Prepare initial analysis of loan scenarios at the direction of the loan officer that will be shared with potential clients. Be familiar with both standard HECM and Jumbo loan programs
- Prepare loan application forms, disclosures agreements, and other supporting documentation to clients for completion and signature; manage the collection of completed documents accordingly
- Secure supporting documentation for loan submission
- Acquire the files necessary for property and loan documentation, including the following: verification of employment, evidence of insurance, payoffs, tax transcripts, credit supplements, condo questionnaires, subordination requests, and title work to assure a smooth loan process
- Take care of all borrower communication, from loan origination to close
- Oversee all loans coming through the pipeline to ensure the process is compliant and efficient
- Submit detailed loan packages to the lender underwriting department for approval or denial. Communicate with underwriters to clarify conditions and satisfy these by coordinating with the borrower
- Must have a current working knowledge of standard (HECM) and jumbo reverse mortgage programs and procedures with FHA/HUD, appraisal standards, and financial assessment requirements
- Familiar with working with Reverse Vision LOS and wholesale lender sites
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Know how to analyze credit reports, income, and asset documents, as well as general ways to structure a loan
- Experience as a Loan Partner, Loan Officer, Processor, LOA, and/or Underwriter
$28 - $32 hourly
About Signet Mortgage Corporation
At Signet Mortgage we value relationships, and we are here to help!
Our objective is to be able to offer anything to do with residential financing. We can provide expert advice for first-time home-buyers, move-up buyers, seniors, and investor clients to finance their portfolio of properties.
Small but mighty, Signet Mortgage is licensed in 5 western states. Most of our business is entirely by referral, and we have been successful for over 19+ years. We are a Mortgage Brokerage that seeks to find the best possible loan package for our amazing clients and thus, keep our customers and referral partners happy!