Maximize room revenue and yield penetration through proper management of room inventories and using analytics and technical knowledge of hotel reservations and front office systems.
- Control room rates and availability in accordance with established guidelines to maximize occupancy and revenues.
- Develop, communicate and implement sales strategies, mix of business, channel management, pricing strategies, as well as reservations systems and related policies.
- Initiate short and long term revenue forecasts and generate weekly and monthly critiques, identifying areas of opportunity and strategies to improve revenue and overall profitability.
- Measure and analyze booking trends, pickup, no shows, and sources of business.
- Manage, produce and monitor rate strategy tiers, booking pace by Market Segment, GDS, inventory and monthly results.
- Work with the different departments to ensure similar goals, and implement action plans to achieve optimum revenue management.
- Communicate with hotel functional leaders to establish a collaborative approach to revenue management.
- Establish and maintain meaningful external and internal relationships
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM’s EarthView program.
- College Degree in related discipline and/or prior revenue management experience.
About HHM Hotels
HHM is an award-winning hotel management and investment company that operates over 200 full-service and select-service hotels with 10,000 associates in markets across the country. HHM is a leading manager of Marriott, Hilton, IHG, and Hyatt brands, and also operates over 30 independent luxury and lifestyle hotels. The highly experienced and stable operating team is known for being nimble, accountable, and passionate in how they drive market-leading results for owners and best-in-class experiences for associates and guests.