National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is defined by our Core Values: Ethical, Team-oriented, Customer-focused, Caring and Hard-working. Our employees enjoy engaging in our wellness and charitable opportunities. We strive to find work-life balance.
Under the direct supervision of the Regional Vice President, this position is responsible for the sale of Retirement Income Products to School Districts and Municipalities in the Wisconsin Region. This position will be responsible for prospecting, developing and positioning NIS as a trusted adviser for Retiree benefits.
- Responsible for direct sales to accounts within the designated State.
- Evaluate prospective customers' benefit plans including service arrangements and current coverages.
- Make regular sales calls to customers to develop long-term relationships.
- Oversee new case implementation.
- Meet established sales quotas and revenue goals and Cross-sell new products into the group.
- Document material client/prospect interactions in CRM.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in the group benefit insurance industry.
- WI life and health insurance licenses and Series 6 63 licenses required.
- Ability to read and understand insurance contract language.
- Ability to travel 70% of the time and accommodation of overnight stays several times per month.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including formal presentation skills before both small and large groups.
- Self driven, motivated and results oriented.
- Proficiency in MS Office products and an aptitude to learn new programs.
$100,000 (base + bonus)
About National Insurance Services
National Insurance Services is defined by our core values: Ethical, Team-oriented, Customer-focused, Caring and Hard-working. We strive to find work-life balance and encourage our employees to join and be active in our wellness and charitable committees.
Our commitment has always been and will always be, to do the right thing for our clients, partners, employees and the community. We are looking to add to our Management Team.
National Insurance Services: http://www.nisbenefits.com/