Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
We are looking for an energetic people loving person to join our sales team. We are located in a downtown area of a small town in metro Atlanta. It is a great place to work and live. We have been open since 1993. We have flexible hours, closed on Sunday and Mondays. We close at 6pm everyday so no late nights. We offer profit sharing and 401k for all our employees including part time. Send us your info and let's talk.
- Greeting - Say hello with a smile to customers as they enter the store. Customers need to feel comfortable in order to shop
- Listen - Talk to the customer but also listen to why they are there. What are they looking to buy or repair. Build a relationship with that customer
- Merchandise - Be able to display jewelry to make it interesting to shop
- Sale - Find the right piece of jewelry that the person is looking for
- After-sale--Call customers to make sure they are happy. Build a relationship so when they need jewelry needs they will think of you
- The most important skill is to like people. We need someone with communication skills, interpersonal skills and closing skills. Honesty and integrity is important for us and the customers. Must be self-motivated and driven. Willing to learn about the jewelry and repair business.
$12 - $18 per hour
About Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
At Town Square Jewelers, Inc., we are a family-run business. We have about 5-7 employees so we are like a small family. We like knowing our customers by name. We strive to build a store that customers want to shop in and employees like to work at.