Retail Sales Associate Delmar Mall store
- Welcome customers, quote, and advise the services to be charged.
- Provide customers with accurate information pertaining to their orders: estimated delivery dates, pricing, and availability of products and services.
- Follow up on pending orders with operations.
- Proactively manage independent ticket queues in Zendesk.
- Provide an exceptional client service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the services as well as The Cobblers history.
- Exceed individual KPI goals, by ensuring the highest level of client service and quality of sales.
- Capture meaningful customer data, for the purposes of connecting with the customer, building relationships and personalizing future customer development opportunities.
- Welcome clients, quote services, oversee orders, maintain contact and keep clients satisfied along the way.
- Maintain an active and accurate status of each client's portfolio of orders in Zendesk (ticket queue).
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals.
- Previous experience in client-facing position (account management, customer service or sales experience).
- Ability to give advice on services and ability to drive and exceed individual and store results.
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Excellent communicate skills, both oral and written, ability to handle tasks simultaneously.
- Customer service-oriented team, maintain professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact at all times.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills, attention to detail and accuracy needed.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel. Fluent written and spoken English (Spanish a plus!).
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, week-ends, holidays.
- Experience using Zendesk, Odoo, Shopify or similar preferred. Knowledge of the cobbler business, fashion or sneaker industry is a plus.
About The Cobblers
The Cobblers is one of the fastest-growing companies in America! Revolutionizing an ancient craft, our brand represents new ways of thinking— creating innovative, circular processes to bring client’s treasured items back to life. We champion revival and re-use over disposable and replaceable. Pollute not. Waste Not. That's how we deliver world-class restorations, cleanings and customizations of fine sneakers, luxury dress shoes, handbags and quality leather goods.
Life at The Cobblers is about sharing responsibility and creating great work together. We take great pride in the many unique perspectives and expertise that our team brings to the table every day. We are committed to offering equal opportunities to all employees and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability.