PEOPLE’S Office Manager is responsible for creating a great atmosphere for customers and employees, managing the retail facility, including office activities, stocking supplies, and assisting in the overall needs of the retail space. This position supports all departments operations and procedures.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Data entry into internal management system
- Purchasing for retail facility
- Scheduling input of employees on management boards
- Process weekly time clock reports and make necessary adjustments
- Performs monthly Company Culture meeting
- Creates and maintains employee files and invoices
- Prepare New Hire paperwork and provide first day onboarding for all new hires
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- 10+ years administrative support experience
- Proficiency in technology software, desktop electronics, MS Office
- Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Sense of Humor
- Proficient at multi- tasking and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Positive team player who works well with others
PEOPLE'S OC is Southern California’s largest cannabis retail store. As an industry-leading cannabis company, PEOPLE'S OC provides high-quality products and excellent customer service to recreational and medical customers in the Orange County area. PEOPLE'S OC prides itself on its knowledgeable staff, sustainable business practices, community involvement, and close relationships with farmers and vendors.
Our retail store in Orange County is currently hiring new employees. Grow with us!