Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
Looking for a people person for the perfect part-time job. Our sales team has a part-time position for a new member. We are located in downtown Fayetteville. It is retail so plan on Saturday but we are closed on Sundays and Mondays.
- Greeting - Say hello with a smile to customers as they enter the store
- Customers need to feel comfortable in order to shop
- Listen - Talk to the customer but also listen to why they are there. What are they looking to buy or repair? Build a relationship with that customer
- Merchandise - Be able to display jewelry to make it interesting to shop
- Sale - Find the right piece of jewelry that the person is looking for
- After-sale--Call customers to make sure they are happy. Build a relationship so when they have jewelry needs they will think of you
- The most important skill is to like people. We need someone with communication skills, interpersonal skills, and closing skills. Honesty and integrity are important for us and the customers. Must be self-motivated and driven. Willing to learn about the jewelry and repair business.
$12 - $18 hourly + commission
About Town Square Jewelers, Inc.
At Town Square Jewelers, Inc., we are a family-run business. We have about 5-7 employees so we are like a small family. We like knowing our customers by name. We strive to build a store that customers want to shop in and employees like to work at.