We are looking for a responsible, results-driven, and highly motivated Sales Associate to join our happy team. Someone who is ready to take on all sales responsibilities from providing appropriate product solutions for our customers to nurturing them through the purchase flow from start to finish. Our ideal candidate will uphold the ideals and standards of our company, embody our culture, and will constantly strive to meet all sales goals and exceed customer expectations.
- Welcomes customers by greeting them
- Advises customers by providing information on products
- Suggests items that match a clients needs, wants, and desires
- Sell merchandise to consistently meet or exceed expectations
- Provide outstanding customer service and a high-quality shopping experience to grow the customer base
- Documents sale by creating or updating customer profile records
- Processes payments at the register
- Keeps clientele informed of preferred customer sales and future merchandise of potential interest
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Understand and utilize policies and procedures to be proficient in handling customer transactions and solving customer service issues appropriately
- Perform store set up and closing operations, including opening and closing office area and moving jewelry to and from the store safe and display areas
- Perform basic store maintenance, merchandising, and other required activities to keep the store clean, safe, and inviting
- Honesty, integrity, and professionalism
- Good listening skills
- Strong drive to meet the needs of our clients
- Dependable and success-focused
- Positive outlook
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills required
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
$30,000 - $60,000 yearly
About Medawar Jewelers
We are an established family-owned jewelry store with locations in Flint, Fenton, and Lansing. We have generations of customers who call us their family jeweler because of our honesty, integrity, and our love of how we provide to our community. We believe in constant professional growth and we are always improving our processes and technology and staying on-trend with inventory and styles.
Our culture is one of teamwork, fun, and professionalism. We offer the quality of life benefits that include flexible scheduling, holiday and vacation pay, paid industry training, and a generous employee purchasing program. We also offer an unlimited income potential based on sales and clienteling ability with a generous commission and bonus program.