Attend to the customer's needs, handle cash and product. Adhere to customer service, store presentation, cash and key controls and operational standards as assigned.
Hours: 10am-5pm, 5 days per week, some weeks Wednesday off and work Saturday, we rotate the Saturdays each week
- Maintain a safe working environment for customers and fellow employees.
- Follow all safe working practices.
- Greet customers, maintain awareness, and assist with customer needs.
- Have a thorough understanding of product availability, ingredients and nutritional information.
- Ensure superior customer service at all times.
- Assure fast, efficient check-out.
- Handle cash and accurately make change.
- Ensure stock levels on the sales floor are maintained at all times.
- Maintain a clean, neat work area including parking lot, carts and baskets and trash areas.
- Participate in store physical inventory as assigned.
- Participate in store Team meetings and training.
- Respond to all business needs promptly and with a sense of urgency.
- Communicate effectively with store management and fellow employees.
- Perform other duties or tasks as assigned.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds over head.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, climb, twist etc.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and completeness.
- Displays energy and enthusiasm in approaching the job.
- Shares complete and accurate information.
- Generates ideas for improvement.
- Requires High School Diploma/GED or equivalent.
- This position requires a general understanding of generally accepted store principles.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends.
$12.50 per hour
Pride, passion and performance are the hallmark of our associates and we are looking for choice individuals that want to serve the communities in which they work. Join us!