Concraft is seeking entry and experienced level water, mold, and fire mitigation, technicians. Join our team to learn this trade or strengthen your foundation in mitigation and restoration.
This position has great growth potential within the company. We can train you for this career path and beyond. Join our team and Positively Impact Lives everyday!
- Hourly wages, over time, and emergency bonus for after-hours/On-Call.
- Paid Holidays and Vacation.
- Medical, Dental and AFLAC.
- Paid training for certifications.
- Tool and phone allowance.
- Referral Program.
- Incentive Bonus.
- Respond to various emergency services such as water, fire, mold, and storms.
- Maintain vehicles to be clean, organized, stocked with equipment and supplies.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication.
- Support the construction department.
- Ability to participate in a rotational schedule for On-Call 24/7 and go above and beyond when needed.
- Performs daily monitoring and tasks on assigned water jobs to residential and/or commercial customers.
- Live Concraft's Core Values.
- Immediately respond to text and phone calls and be on-time.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Be trustworthy and dependable.
- Empathy and kindness.
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check.
- Lift and carry 50 pounds or more.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- IICRC Certification a plus.
- Utilize hand/ power tools and equipment.
$15 - $19 hourly
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family ... and the potential of Being of Service together to our Clients and each other.