We're looking for an empathetic and detail-oriented restoration technician to join our team. You'll be responsible for assessing damaged homes and businesses after a natural or man-made disaster to determine what can be salvaged or disposed of, as well as clean, repair, replace, and sanitize the property. Candidates for this position should be physically fit, have excellent teamwork and communication skills, and consistent in their commitment to assist our clients. If this describes you, we want to hear from you. If you’re a problem solver ready for a career in the home improvement and repair field, apply today!
- Survey structures for fire, mold, weather, and water damage
- Decontaminate and deodorize indoor space
- Mend and refurbish the home or business
- Carry out water extraction and mitigation services
- Clear out and replace damaged structural elements, including drywall and plumbing
- Excellent teamwork, communication, and listening skills are a must
- Must be comfortable with fieldwork and working in various weather and environments
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must have IICRC (inspection cleaning and restoration certification) certification, WRT (water damage restoration endorsement) is preferred
- Comfortable with using power and hand tools
$16 - $22 hourly
Since 1986, the proven professionals from Concraft have been Restoring Properties and Rebuilding Lives for homeowners and business owners in the Greater Detroit Metro Area, and throughout Southeast Michigan. Concraft provides a 24/7/365 emergency response to our customers, whether in need of disaster restoration or commercial renovation.
The Concraft Team thanks you for your consideration to join our family. Also, the potential of Positively Impacting Lives together to our customers and each other.