Project Managers primarily work in the field, traveling to various local job sites, and overseeing the operations going on in each location. You’ll communicate crew plans and review accomplished tasks with clients and the team, and you’ll document restoration and construction project details in our system. When you’re not needed at a job site, you’ll have the flexibility to work from home or from our South Bend office on administrative tasks that need to be handled.
- Ensure smooth and timely carpentry and construction operations and oversee crew as the site superintendent
- Establish relationships and provide enjoyable and comforting customer experiences
- Communicate openly and often, be coachable, and help others
- You help new and potential clients get scheduled on our calendar, coordinate crew arrival times, review needed construction materials, and confirm dates of service
- You check to make sure we have enough supplies for the team on each job
- You attend company and team trainings to get acquainted with our RESTORE system and learn our standard business procedures and policies
- You follow up to ensure every single client had a satisfactory experience with us
We can teach skills, but we can’t teach this…
These traits and experiences listed below are by far, what we find to be most important in this customer and team support, client-facing, Project Manager job.
- You’re hungry, humble and smart. You want to help others, you have a servant’s heart, you’re a logical thinker, tech-savvy, and you’ve got common sense.
- You live in or near South Bend, you have transportation to and from various job sites and the office, and you have a (mostly) clean driving record and felony-free background check.
- You’re not afraid to show empathy, and you can prioritize and focus on competing obligations.
- You have 5 years of exposure or experience in construction or restoration, and you have experience scheduling both jobs and people.
- You have experience supervising a team’s daily work and reporting on their progress.
About Monroe Restoration
For over two decades, Monroe Restoration has been rebuilding homes and restoring lives in and around Northern Indiana. Once you join our team, you’ll gain a career opportunity at a caring, growing, and successful restoration company whose leaders promote from within, give great pay and benefits and are dedicated to building a thriving team atmosphere.