STOP Restoration Services of Spokane
Are you a natural-born leader who loves managing hard-working teams? Our property restoration company needs an experienced project coordinator to supervise property mitigation projects and oversee our crew to ensure their work is high quality, finished efficiently, and within the predetermined budget. Jobseekers should love to problem-solve, delegate effectively, and have excellent communication skills. If you’re looking for a role where you can produce a successful project from beginning to end, this is the job for you. Apply today!
- Negotiate profitable agreements with external vendors, contractors, and critical subcontractors
- Inform key stakeholders of the status of the project by producing regular progress reports
- Oversee the work of all general contractors and their laborers and guide as necessary to ensure high-quality work
- Clarify the scope with clients, engineers, construction managers, and architects to produce an accurate list of project specifications, including manual labor needs and necessary materials
- Forecast monetary needs for the project and accurately manage the budget
- Planning, organizing, supervising, and leading projects in water/fire/smoke/mold/biohazard restoration work
- Ensure projects come in on time and within budget
- Proficient in estimating software, other industry software, and documentation systems
- Work closely to ensure customer satisfaction
- Follow STOP systems each and every day on all projects to make sure we get the desired outcome
- Construction or project management software experience is a significant plus
- One year of previous experience as a construction project manager required
- OSHA 30 certification
- Excellent time-management, organizational, leadership, and communication skills
- PMP certification is a plus
- Effective communication with staff, industry professionals, and customers
- Handle challenging clients and situations
- Document & track related production data, using both hardcopy and related software programs
- Specific experience with Xactimate Software
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Industry Certifications (IICRC, etc.) A Plus
- Strong Leadership Skills Required
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of property restoration industry experience
$48,500 - $61,800 + bonuses
About STOP Restoration Services of Spokane
We are a locally owned, national property restoration company in the Spokane area. STOP Restoration performs work related to Fire, Water, Smoke, Mold and BioHazard on residential and commercial properties.
Mission Statement: Service Team of Professionals is committed to delivering peace of mind to home and business owners through quality services and professionalism.
Company Culture: Our culture is one of safety, teamwork, training, and communication, with career growth opportunities.
Each franchise location is independently owned and operated by a franchise. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. The franchisee sets their own compensation and benefits. All inquiries about employment, benefits, scheduling, and compensation at this franchise should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to STOP Restoration Corporate.