NorthStar Restoration Services
NorthStar Restoration Services is looking for a Restoration Field Training Manager. They are seeking a candidate who can set the tone for the Restoration division and oversee all training for the production team. As a Restoration Field Training Manager, you will ensure efficient and timely production of services while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction, remaining within budget, meeting or exceeding industry standards, and maintaining morale and engagement among production personnel. The highest level of strict adherence to all company policies and processes is a must at all times due to the level of leadership required in this position. The successful candidate will be able to plan, organize and control the needs of the restoration division while overseeing hiring requirements and will streamline processes for operational effectiveness.
- Establish and facilitate procedures that enhance the production and efficiency of the restoration division.
- Communicate hiring, production supplies, repair, uniform, and equipment needs to the Director of Operations.
- Oversee preparations for next-day projects so that all production staff on the road in a highly efficient and timely manner.
- Regularly work with and train production staff on job sites to ensure customer satisfaction, quality of service, and budgetary compliance.
- Review production, quality control, and budgetary outcome of projects.
- Assist Project Managers on large or complex Emergency losses, including organizing heavy equipment, staffing, and job site Health and Safety.
- Audit and review emergency paperwork, daily project management software entries, and processes to ensure compliance.
- Participate in on-call rotation as an on-call manager.
- Assist in the interview and hiring of production staff in conjunction with the Director of Operations.
- Ensure efficient collaboration and coordination between departments for job completion.
- Comply with all NorthStar policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements.
- 3+ years’ previous field supervisor experience, within the insurance restoration industry.
- IICRC certifications (water and mold) strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local health and safety standards and WCB compliance.
- Knowledge of project management and customer services principles and practices.
- Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer and/or tablet/iPad experience with Microsoft Office programs such as Excel, Word, and Google Suite.
- Willingness to work evenings, on-call, and weekends when requested.
- Must have a good driving record and able to pass a background check and drug screening.
$55,000 - $60,000 yearly
About NorthStar Restoration Services
NorthStar Cleaning and Restoration, Inc. is a multi-service corporation, specializing in water/ mold remediation, structural drying, odor abatement, carpet/upholstery cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, strip and wax floors, carpet repair and installation, oriental/fine rug cleaning, mattress maintenance cleaning, and green cleaning.
NorthStar provides thorough, professional cleaning service, delivering the highest quality customer service.