We’re a local restoration company hiring a dependable and eager team member. The work involves helping out your team members get the job done. Job seekers should take pride in their work, show up every day with a positive attitude, and enjoy working on a team. The person will ultimately be responsible for transporting materials like Drywall, Joint compound bags, Lumber, Insulation, among other materials to complete the job.
Ideal for someone with an interest in growing within the Carpentry field.
- Responsible for transporting materials like Drywall, Joint compound bags, Lumber, Insulation, among other materials needed to complete the job
- Perform field restoration activities including demolition, cleaning, restorative drying, mold cleaning, fire and smoke damage cleaning, etc
- Provides after hours emergency support as part of an on-call emergency service once a month
- Interaction with homeowners, property managers or other individuals while carrying out job responsibilities should be conducted in a courteous and professional manner
- Able to work 8+ hours a day as needed per job
- Must have valid California driver's license
- Ability to lift 75 Lbs
- Eager to learn attitude
- Some light experience in the construction field
$17 - $21 hourly
About Advanced Restoration
- Offer Medical, Dental, Vision
- Provide Opportunity for Growth
- Friendly Holiday Schedule with 6 Paid Days