Riverhouse Weir Village
Are you a friendly and courteous professional dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional dining experience? You could be an excellent server at our busy restaurant. We need someone with a positive attitude toward customer service and a warm smile to set the tone for our guests to enjoy their dining experience with us. You will serve our guests at the restaurant by ensuring they are seated promptly, their orders are taken, prepared, and served on time, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. Our ideal candidate maintains a cheerful and polite demeanor toward both guests and coworkers. Consider applying today if you are punctual, responsible, and enjoy interacting with others!
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Accept correct payment from guests and guarantee the accuracy of the guest check and manner of payment to protect both the client and the business from any transaction mistakes
- Actively engage in pre-shift and department meetings to get a thorough knowledge of all goods, services, and facility operations
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials so that you can respond to client questions and provide recommendations
- Greet customers, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve orders promptly, and accommodate any special needs or requests
- Possesses strong, organizational and time management skills
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
$7 - $9 hourly
About Riverhouse Weir Village
Our purpose at Riverhouse is to serve our community using local ingredients to produce one of the best restaurant experiences in the area. Giving back and supporting local charities in the city we grew up in is something we are dedicated to. Our mission is to grow and become a leader in our community. The New Weir Village.