Our popular restaurant is searching for servers with a welcoming smile and a positive customer service attitude to set the tone for our visitors' dining experience. In the restaurant, you will serve our customers by ensuring they are seated quickly, their orders are received, prepared, and delivered in a timely manner, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next customers. Our servers are committed to providing great customer experience to our visitors, and our ideal applicant maintains a cheerful and polite approach toward both guests and employees. If you love connecting with others and have a strong sense of responsibility, this job could be right for you. Now is the time to apply!
- Welcome customers upon arrival and promptly seat them, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve meals, and meet any special requirements or requests
- Accept correct payment from guests and guarantee the accuracy of the guest check and manner of payment to protect both the client and the business from any transaction mistakes
- Participate in pre-shift and department meetings to gain a thorough grasp of all products, services, and facility activities
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials so that you can respond to client questions and provide recommendations
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the guest first and providing exceptional customer service
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
About Hunter Inn
A seventies-inspired ski lodge with year-round appeal, The Hunter takes cues from classic American materials like textured wood and stone, infused with cozy, rustic decor, large windows, and plenty of spots to gather around the fire—and a downstairs game room designed for making memories you’ll come back to recreate over and over again.
Double queen and king rooms are your haven for an intimate weekend getaway—or invite a group and book one of our loft suites. Need even more space? Book one of our adjoining two-bedroom chalets or loft suites, which include a private deck, full kitchen, and living room. No matter who you’re escaping with, we offer flexible room options for the whole crew.