Wall Street Almeda
Our busy restaurant is looking for servers with a friendly smile and a cheerful customer service attitude to set the tone for our guests to enjoy their dining experience with us. You will serve our guests in the restaurant by ensuring that they are seated promptly, their orders are taken, prepared, and served timely, and that tables are cleaned and ready for the next guests. Our ideal candidate maintains a friendly and courteous demeanor toward our guests and coworkers while providing exceptional customer service to our guests. This position is ideal for you if you enjoy interacting with others and have a strong sense of responsibility. If this describes you, apply now!
- Promptly seat guests when they arrive, take food and beverage orders, serve meals on time while accommodating any special requests
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of menu items, ingredients, and daily specials so that you can respond to client questions and provide recommendations
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Participate in pre-shift and department meetings to gain a thorough grasp of all products, services, and facility activities
- Collect correct payment from guests and ensure that the guest check and method of payment are accurate to safeguard both the client and the business from mistakes in transactions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
$10 per hour
About Wall Street Almeda
Wall Street Almeda is a dining establishment that specializing in serving traditional Southern comfort food.