Heatherwood Golf And Country Club
Are you a friendly and courteous professional dedicated to providing guests with an exceptional dining experience? You could be an excellent server at our busy restaurant. We need someone with a positive attitude toward customer service and a warm smile to set the tone for our guests to enjoy their dining experience with us. Our ideal candidate maintains a cheerful and polite demeanor toward both guests and coworkers. Consider applying today if you are punctual, responsible, and enjoy interacting with others!
- Greet customers, take food and beverage orders from diners, serve orders promptly, and accommodate any special needs or requests
- Perform all restocking and cleaning activities as directed, including opening and closing duties
- Receive proper payment from the guest and ensure the accuracy of the guest check and method of payment to protect both the customer and the restaurant from transaction errors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for working with customers and other team members
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Proven customer service experience with a strong guest-focused mentality
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
$8 + tips
About Heatherwood Golf And Country Club
While championship golf is at the core of our community, it’s not what truly defines us. What truly defines us is the people. People whose lives intertwine to generate a social atmosphere like no other, in a place like no other. From days filled with swimming with friends, to nights filled with dining and family-centered entertainment, there’s truly something for everyone.