Hilton Houston Westchase
Our high-volume restaurant is looking for a dynamic and flexible leader who can provide our diners with an exceptional experience. As restaurant general manager, you are responsible for creating a plan that maximizes our financial and operational goals. You will be able to recruit, hire, and train a staff who is passionate about delivering great customer service. The general manager needs to ensure that the restaurant complies with all local, state, and federal regulations. Our ideal candidate has 2-3 years of experience managing a restaurant or similar role in the customer service industry. If this describes you, please start your application right away!
- Verify the quality of all products and services according to the company's criteria
- Coordinates and manages all areas of marketing and community activities, including planning and execution
- Deliver excellent quality of visitor satisfaction when dining in the restaurant
- Recruit, interview, train, and motivate restaurant staff
- Prepare a thorough business strategy for the restaurant, taking into account the local market, the competition, revenue, and costs
- Hotel Experience preferred
- Food & Handler Certification is required
- TABC Certification is required
- 1 or more years of experience in related field
- Willing to work Holidays, Weekends and cover different Shifts if necessary
- Work schedule depends on the hotel/business needs
About Hilton Houston Westchase
Our hotel is off the Sam Houston Tollway in the Westchase business district. Enjoy panoramic Houston views through floor-to-ceiling windows, and relax by our tree-lined outdoor pool. We're within 15 minutes of the Energy Corridor and The Galleria, and downtown Houston is 14 miles away. Try a taste of Texas at our award-winning Rio Ranch restaurant.