Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
Come work in a clean friendly environment. We offer top pay for the top experience. Join our team!
- Inspect and clean, and maintain food preparation areas, such as equipment and work surfaces, or serving areas to ensure safe and sanitary food-handling practices
- Ensure food is stored and cooked at the correct temperature by regulating the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, fryers, roasters, and other kitchen equipment
- Ensure freshness of food and ingredients by checking for quality, keeping track of old and new items, and rotating stock
- Knows and complies consistently with the restaurant’s standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards, and kitchen rules, policies, and procedures
- Responsible for the quality of products served
- Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to support a smooth service period
- Handles, stores, and rotates all food products and supplies according to restaurant policies and procedures
- Turn or stir foods to ensure even cooking
- Season and cook food according to recipes or personal judgment and experience
- Line cooks should have a minimum of 2 years in a line cook position in a high volume casual dining or quick-serve restaurant
- Ability to work at a fast pace under high pressure
- Analytical ability to adjust to changing situations without prior notice
- Ability to manage orders in a timely systematic manner for delivery to customers
- Line cooks must be able to stand for long periods of time in heat over hot equipment
$9.50-$12 per hour
About Big Mike's BBQ SmokeHouse
Big Mike’s BBQ Smokehouse success depends on our people. Our restaurant can only prosper and provide opportunities for employment and growth when we continually improve ourselves, and the work we do. We recognize, however, that success is not measured by sales, guest counts, and numbers alone.
We are measured as much by the way in which we achieve our goals, as we are by the actual achievements themselves. We believe that a commitment to uncompromising values and integrity should always guide our decisions and actions as we pursue our goals.