Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
Do you like working in a fast-paced environment, meeting new people, and making a wide range of creative cocktails? You could be the ideal candidate for the position of bartender at our busy restaurant. You have a positive attitude and a customer-focused approach that ensures our patrons have a great time at the bar. You will be in charge of taking drink orders, recommending beer and wine, preparing traditional and unique mixed drinks, and maintaining the bar area so it is clean and sanitary at all times. If you are a professional who thrives in a busy work environment that provides great customer service, apply today!
- Perform all restocking and cleaning activities as directed, including opening and closing duties
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Purchase needed bar supplies, stock and track all wine, liquor, and beer stocks, and have a full supply of glassware on hand, notifying management of any supply issues or shortages
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- This role requires a strong emphasis on putting the patron first and providing exceptional customer service
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
$17,680 plus tips
About Q&C Hotel Bar New Orleans Autograph Collection
We are a great company to work for! Small family feel with all the benefits of a big company.