Riverhouse Weir Village
Are you friendly, dependable, and looking for a rewarding job with advancement opportunities? You might be just what we're looking for in a dishwasher! We need a hardworking person who can get in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. You may be required to undertake additional cleaning duties as needed. If this sounds like a great opportunity, apply now!
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Maintain a clean working environment by sweeping and mopping kitchen floors daily
- Unload the dishwashing machine and place utensils and dishes in appropriate storage areas
- Maintain proper amounts of detergents and other cleaning supplies, and notify the supervisor of any mechanical defects with the dishwashing machine
- Attend regular employee meetings that will help you stay current on all procedures and safety protocols
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Excellent stamina and physical health
$16 - $18 hourly
About Riverhouse Weir Village
Our purpose at Riverhouse is to serve our community using local ingredients to produce one of the best restaurant experiences in the area. Giving back and supporting local charities in the city we grew up in is something we are dedicated to. Our mission is to grow and become a leader in our community. The New Weir Village.