The Poke Company
We're searching for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to the efficient operation of our busy kitchen as our next dishwasher. We require a dependable person who can jump in and assist with a range of kitchen activities. You will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine in addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers. As needed, you may be asked to perform additional cleaning duties. Apply today if you're friendly and looking for a fulfilling job with opportunities for advancement!
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Mop and clean kitchen floors daily to keep the workplace neat and sanitary
- Place utensils and dishes in proper storage areas after unloading the dishwasher
- Maintain proper amounts of detergents and other cleaning supplies, and notify the supervisor of any mechanical defects with the dishwashing machine
- Take part in employee meetings regularly to stay up to date on all policies and safety regulations
- Excellent stamina and physical health
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
$12 - $14 hourly
About The Poke Company
You are our Culture! You love to serve people and create experiences!
You are Outgoing & Persuasive, Very People Oriented, Optimistic, possess strong Communication Skills, and Like to have Variety in your day!
You are Supportive & Persuasive, a Good Team Player. You Create Good Will & Trust with others and provide Excellent Customer Service!
The Poke Company believes in investing back into our community! We regularly participate in community events and contribute to local charities! We're often spotted performing demos out in town. Come work for a great company and become a part of something bigger.
*All positions provide competitive wages based on exp. + tips*