As our next dishwasher, we're looking for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to the smooth operation of our busy kitchen. We need someone dependable who can pitch in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. Additional cleaning responsibilities may be assigned to you as needed. If you're personable and seeking a rewarding job with room for growth, apply today!
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Take part in employee meetings regularly to stay up to date on all policies and safety regulations
- Unload the dishwashing machine and place utensils and dishes in appropriate storage areas
- Sweep and scrub kitchen floors to maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Maintain proper amounts of detergents and other cleaning supplies, and notify the supervisor of any mechanical defects with the dishwashing machine
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Possesses a strong work ethic and have high attention to detail
About The Coonamessett
Our Cape Cod inn balances an updated feel with an authentic Cape experience in the heart of Falmouth, MA. With the style and comfort of a modern coastal home, The Coonamessett offers a perfectly relaxed jumping-off point to explore the Cape by bike, catch a ferry to the islands, or just retreat to your private sitting room for a moment of calm.
The spectacular gardens and elegant, airy, event and dining rooms at our Cape Cod inn create a uniquely beautiful backdrop for joyous celebrations with friends and family, while the handsome Eli’s Tavern offers great dining every day. In all seasons, The Coonamesset is your destination for a taste of life on the Cape.