Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Are you friendly, dependable, and looking for a rewarding job with advancement opportunities? You might be just what we're looking for in a dishwasher! We need a hardworking person who can get in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. You may be required to undertake additional cleaning duties as needed. If this sounds like a great opportunity, apply now!
FT and PT
- Scrape plates, sort dishes, and rinse glassware before putting them in the dishwasher to be cleaned
- Participate in regular employee meetings to ensure all procedures and safety rules are followed
- Unload the dishwashing machine and place utensils and dishes in appropriate storage areas
- Keep track of dishwashing machine mechanical defects while also maintaining accurate levels of detergent and cleaning supplies
- Mop and clean kitchen floors daily to keep the workplace neat and sanitary
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification
- In good physical condition with excellent health
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Candidates must be hardworking, detail-oriented, and have a strong work ethic
$14 - $14.50 hourly
About Doubletree by Hilton Colorado Springs
Our hotel near I-25 is five minutes from the Broadmoor World Arena, and it's under five miles from downtown Colorado Springs and Fort Carson. Garden of the Gods is a 20-minute drive away.