Uptown Blanco Arts and Entertainment
As our next dishwasher, we're looking for hardworking individuals who are eager to contribute to the smooth operation of our busy kitchen. We need someone dependable who can pitch in and help with a variety of kitchen tasks. In addition to unloading dirty dishes brought in by bussers, you will be scraping, sorting, and loading dishes into the dishwashing machine. Additional cleaning responsibilities may be assigned to you as needed. If you're personable and seeking a rewarding job with room for growth, apply today!
- Sweep and scrub kitchen floors to maintain a clean and tidy working environment
- Rinse glassware, scrape plates, and sort dishes before loading them into the dishwasher
- Place utensils and dishes in proper storage areas after unloading the dishwasher
- Attend regular employee meetings that will help you stay current on all procedures and safety protocols
- Ensure appropriate levels of detergent and cleaning supplies while also keeping track of dishwashing machine mechanical problems
- Maintain a clean dishwashing station and help with overall kitchen cleanliness when needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Great physical health and stamina
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Previous experience working in food service is preferred
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification
$13 - $17 hourly
About Uptown Blanco Arts and Entertainment
Note: The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned, but rather to give the associate a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. As the nature of business demands change so, too, may the essential functions of this position.