Redstone Restaurant Group
Are you passionate about food and providing consumers with an unforgettable dining experience? Working as a crew member at our restaurant is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service and food preparation. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as ample opportunities for career advancement. You will enjoy benefits such as free meals and a flexible schedule as well as competitive pay. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team.
- Ensure that all interactions with visitors, vendors, and colleagues are conducted in a professional and friendly manner
- Prepares and presents quality products at all times
- Ensures restaurant cleanliness daily by returning trays to the kitchen, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Checks table settings for proper presentation and completeness, and checks service tray stations for adequacy of supplies used for refill or replacement purposes.
- Adheres to all safe food handling policies and procedures
- Maintains adequately stocked workstations, restocking stations as needed
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly while always getting a manager to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Help maintain our image as an exceptional, high-quality restaurant by dressing the part and adhering to all dress code requirements.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Enjoy being in a dynamic job where no task is above or below you.
- Ability to stand and walk for periods of up to six hours in length.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds.
- Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor and work well with others
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to guests and other employees.
- Must be a hard worker with high attention to detail and have a strong work ethic
- Must be reliable and maintain consistent, punctual attendance
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
$15 - $20 hourly
About Redstone Restaurant Group
At Redstone Restaurant Group, we are committed to providing the best dishes made from scratch. We strive for each dish to leave you with that feeling you get after eating your favorite home-cooked dish made by grandma. We concentrate our efforts on providing unbeatable customer service, unpretentious dishes, and a welcoming atmosphere. With two locations, one in East Longmeadow, MA and one in East Windsor, CT, we are committed to providing quality service and cuisine.