Redstone Restaurant Group
If you are passionate about food and ready to work hard and think fast while keeping a smile on your face, we would love to have you join our team. Working as a crew member at our restaurant is the perfect way to start your career and gain valuable experience in customer service and food preparation. We value our employees and offer a positive and encouraging environment as well as ample opportunities for career advancement. You will enjoy benefits such as free meals and a flexible schedule as well as competitive pay. Take the first step toward a long and rewarding career by becoming a respected member of our team.
- Greets all guests to make them feel welcome and serve food and beverages with a consistently positive and helpful attitude, including answering questions about the menu.
- Prepares and presents quality products at all times
- Ensure restaurant cleanliness daily by clearing and resetting tables, returning trays to the kitchen, washing and sanitizing kitchen utensils, and servicing restrooms.
- Adheres to all safe food handling policies and procedures
- Maintains adequately stocked workstations, restocking stations as needed
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Handle guests’ concerns and complaints professionally and calmly to resolve problems according to restaurant policy.
- Maintain a neat and tidy appearance by wearing a uniform and adhering to a corporate dress code.
- Enjoy being in a dynamic job where no task is above or below you.
- Must be able to consistently lift up to 35 pounds
- Must be able to remain on one's feet for extended periods of time
- Must have good communication skills
- Must have a friendly and courteous demeanor and work well with others
- Must be dedicated to providing excellent service
- Must be reliable and maintain consistent, punctual attendance
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays
$14.25 - $15 hourly
About Redstone Restaurant Group
At Redstone Restaurant Group, we are committed to providing the best dishes made from scratch. We strive for each dish to leave you with that feeling you get after eating your favorite home-cooked dish made by grandma. We concentrate our efforts on providing unbeatable customer service, unpretentious dishes, and a welcoming atmosphere. With two locations, one in East Longmeadow, MA and one in East Windsor, CT, we are committed to providing quality service and cuisine.