BH Hospitality Management
Our busy restaurant is looking for a bartender with a positive attitude who can provide excellent customer service for our patrons to have a great time at our bar. You will be in charge of taking customer orders, mixing a variety of traditional and creative cocktails, making beer and wine recommendations, and keeping the bar area clean and sanitary at all times. This position requires an energetic person with excellent organizational skills and a customer-first attitude. Apply now if you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment!
- Check customers age by verifying identification cards and serve alcoholic beverages to patrons per federal, state, local, and company laws and regulations
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Restock and clean as instructed, including side work for opening and closing of the restaurant
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Must have a strong focus on putting the patron first with exceptional customer service experience
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent certification (GED)
- Displays impeccable time management and organizational skills
- We prefer some experience working in the food service industry
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
$3 - $8 hourly
About BH Hospitality Management
BH Hospitality Management is a fully-integrated management company that prides itself in producing and maintaining high-quality hotels all across the state of Texas. We have a proven track record of being the top performers in many of our managed markets, with all of our branded, limited services, and extended stay Focus brands.