Walnut Grill Restaurants - Ballantyne
As a busy restaurant, we need a bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Properly identify customers' age through identification cards, and serve alcoholic beverages following all applicable federal, state, local, and company rules and regulations
- Perform all restocking and cleaning activities as directed, including opening and closing duties
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Responsible for inventory, ordering and stocking of all wine, liquor, and beer. Maintains an inventory of glassware and promptly communicates any shortages to management.
- Serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, mixed drinks, and more
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Educational requirements include a high school diploma or equivalent GED certification
- Display excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
About Walnut Grill Restaurants - Ballantyne
The Walnut Grill concept began in 1999 when four friends joined together with a common goal: to develop a full-service restaurant with a local feel, inviting to our guests, and serving them outstanding food and beverage in Pittsburgh, PA. All of our menu items are made with fresh, quality ingredients.
Each of our exceptionally credentialed and talented staff is fully committed to our mission of taking care of our guests with a local feel and serving them with outstanding food and beverage. From the establishment of our first restaurant in Pittsburgh PA, we have expanded to 10 locations bringing that same desire to take care of every guest that privileges us with their presence. Our guests just keep returning and that is the reason we just keep expanding.
- Full-Time or Part-Time positions available
- Opportunities for Career Advancement
- Flexible Schedules
- Discounted Daily Meals
- Company Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- PTO accrual from day 1
- 401K matching
- Same-day pay available