Crowne Plaza Burr Ridge
As a busy restaurant, we need a bartender with a positive customer service mindset who can ensure patrons have a wonderful time at the bar. Your duties will include taking customer orders, preparing a range of conventional and unique cocktails, offering beer and wine recommendations, and maintaining the cleanliness of the bar area at all times. This role requires a highly motivated individual with great organizational abilities and a customer-focused mentality. If you enjoy mixing and serving drinks, meeting new people, and working in a fast-paced environment, apply now!
- Collect payments, settle patron checks, and ensure tabs are paid, as well as record daily sales totals in the point of sale system
- Take patron orders and deliver a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages including wine, beer, liquor, and mixed drinks
- Purchase needed bar supplies, stock and track all wine, liquor, and beer stocks, and have a full supply of glassware on hand, notifying management of any supply issues or shortages
- Complete all restocking and cleaning duties by performing opening and closing side work as instructed
- Verify customers' identification age to ensure they are of legal age and provide alcoholic drinks in compliance with federal, state, municipal, and corporate rules and regulations
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills with customers and coworkers
- Candidates must have completed high school or received similar certification (GED)
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills
- Proven customer service experience with a strong patron-focused mentality
- Prior food service industry experience is highly desired
About Crowne Plaza Burr Ridge
Welcome to the Crowne Plaza Chicago SW Burr Ridge. Stay with us during your next convention at McCormick Place Chicago! Bring your family and visit the nearby Brookfield Zoo, catch a race at Chicagoland Speedway, or explore The Forge Lemont, a brand new local destination only minutes away.