Tri-Oak Consulting Group
If you have the ability to establish strong client relationships, sell effectively to decision makers, develop innovative strategies to achieve goals, and be results oriented in a highly competitive industry, then you could be who we are looking for. This is a growth opportunity!
We'll provide the support, on-going training and development and proven sales method; you provide the drive and ambition!
We are looking for a Lead Listing Specialist to add to our growing Residential Real Estate team in Woodstock, GA. The Lead Listing Specialist will acquire and retain long-term quality clients by mastering and implementing the unique proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group. This involves generating leads and converting them into sales, while meeting the company's financial standards and optimizing profitability, as well as ensuring clients' needs and expectations are met through delivering superior customer service.
Brokers are compensated by commission only.
- Prospect for, follow-up with, present to and service sellers. This results in effective conversion rates for leads into appointments, appointments into listing agreements, and listing agreements into accepted purchase contracts.
- Demonstrate on a daily basis the knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving listing agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and seeking win-win agreements.
- Prospect for leads daily with the intent of converting the leads into appointments.
- Practice, memorize, and internalize scripts with the ability to adjust scripts when necessary in order to meet needs of specific clients.
- Create a sense of comfort and familiarity through your ability to build rapport.
- Generate new business by mastering and implementing the proprietary sales method of Tri-Oak Consulting Group; which includes; prospecting, lead generation, pre-qualifying potential clients, client cultivation, and consistent follow through.
- Pro-actively engage in networking activities to form strategic alliances within industry associations, as well as to identify and pursue opportunities for new business.
- Strengthen and evolve relationships with existing clients by educating them on all the services offered by the company in order to expand the scope of current projects, and generate referrals.
- Identify and communicate clients’ needs, problems, and concerns to management/ support team promptly.
- Utilize contact management system with continuously updated information on prospects and clients, and communicate information to management on a regular basis.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time; including appropriate reports deemed necessary by management.
- Follow organizational policies and procedures of company.
- 2-5 years of Real Estate experience required
- Georgia Real Estate License required
- College degree preferred
- Proficient in Google Docs and Excel
- Self-motivated, ambitious and inspired to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and convert leads over the phone or in-person
- Team and goal oriented with the willingness to learn and be coachable
- Ability to be proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure. Be persistent and take initiative to work through challenging situations
$150,000+ at plan/commission
About Tri-Oak Consulting Group
Our mission is to provide the most professional and responsive real estate brokerage experience in the real estate industry while continually helping our clients reach their personal and financial goals, and doing so in such a way that they become true ambassadors of Tri-Oak Consulting Group, consistently and repeatedly referring friends and family.
We are in the business of building a real estate brokerage company that is built to last. Our drive and commitment to constant improvement, balance, and professionalism help us overcome obstacles and implement creative solutions.