Todd Tramonte Home Selling Realtors
Residential Real Estate Buyer or Marketing Agent
Realistically earn $75,000 or more in your first 12 months full time!
Are you considering a new career in real estate? Are you a newly-licensed (or soon-to-be licensed) agent looking to build your business fast? We are looking for candidates with less than 24 months of real estate experience. We have proven systems and strategies to help you be successful! If you are willing to get your license, then we are willing to train you to perform at the highest level.
The market in Dallas-Fort Worth and the surrounding areas continue to grow. Our team has more high-quality leads than we can effectively work, and we need more high-quality agents that we can trust to convert them into new clients.
We are a relationship-focused, technology-driven, and personal growth-oriented real estate company. Our aggressive lead generation systems consistently provide opportunities for our team of highly-dedicated agents to build their business with high-quality prospects. Thanks to our proprietary marketing system, we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in our area. Agents working in various markets across the country pay thousands of dollars to learn our systems, mastermind with our team, and receive coaching from our leaders. A number of prominent members in the media endorse us as their preferred team in Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Price, stage and market homes for sellers to help attract potential buyers quickly
- Acquire new leads from sales agents and reach out to them to set up listing appointments
- Make a listing presentation for the seller to explain the home’s key selling points and asking price
- Manage all aspects of MLS listings, including filling out listing paperwork, posting to MLS, posting to social media, and producing a marketing plan that leads to quick sales
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers to promote exceptional customer service
- Meet with clients in order to discover their needs, then find properties that meet those desires. We want to exceed their expectations.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other highly-performing agents. We share what is working, how to handle different situations, and lots of laughs.
- Participate in one-on-one onboarding and coaching.
- Contribute to mastermind groups within the brokerage.
- Daily prospecting for new business.
- Showing properties to interested buyers.
- Marketing properties of sellers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing clients with your best service and your best advice.
- Commitment to being an expert about real estate.
- Develop and deploy your Sphere of Influence strategy (social networks, friends, family, etc.)
- Shows in-depth knowledge of real estate industry and can accurately conduct market research
- Superb time management, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Has a real estate license
- One year of work experience in real estate
- Ability to work on your own and motivate yourself
- A real estate license acquired in the last 24 months or a willingness to get a real estate license. We are happy to answer questions about the licensing process. but we do not on-board anyone until they have been licensed
- Possess a pioneering spirit focused on building your dream career
- Display a people-oriented, positive, and client-focused attitude. If you don't enjoy people you will not like this position
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills. Calendar skills are crucial
- Understanding that prospecting is a fundamental skill set for a real estate agent. Always be prospecting!
- Willingness to learn new systems and ideas
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong follow up with clients and other agents
- Passionate about selling
- Clock punchers will not find this career a match
- Flexibility is essential as clients time-frame and needs change frequently
About Todd Tramonte Home Selling Realtors
Todd Tramonte regularly talks about the "World Class Surgeon" model. When you need a surgeon, you find the best, pay their price and go where they tell you to go when they tell you to go there.
The level of value we deliver to the client ought to compel them to follow our leadership, trust our expertise and actually enjoy the process. Come build THAT with us!
We define success in terms of families impacted. By collaborating with individual full-time agents, we can expand our reach to more and more families who need expert consulting through the course of their real estate transaction. If the idea of consistently caring for families at the highest level while building the business of your dreams excites you, then this may be the place for you.
Todd Tramonte is a best-selling author, local radio show host, long-time broker and owner and invests daily in each team member. This is not a 100-person brokerage, but a lean and exciting group of truly great people.