Did you meet your goals for 2018? Ready to double your business for 2019?
We are expanding and we need your help!
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Leads, Listings, and Leverage?
- Systems, Technology, and coaching?
- Administrative support? (We handle your paperwork so you can focus on prospecting for more business.)
- World Class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- We are the largest expansion team and are looking to add talent.
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to start today, Apply Now!
- Respond to all listing and buyer leads/requests
- Follow up with appointments set for you.
- Schedule and conduct listing presentations with potential sellers.
- Consult with buyers in order to discover their property desires and then find those properties that match.
- We cover the entire state of Michigan and you can choose the city you most want to work from.
- Real Estate license or the ability to get one in the State of Michigan
- Enthusiastic, with excellent people skills
- Independent and self-motivated
- Consult phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
$100,000 Commission Based potential
About Keller Williams
United Home Group was established in 2011 in Portland, Oregon. Since then we have expanded into 19 states across the U.S. with over 200 agent partners. In its’ inaugural year, the group sold over 100 homes out of a single location. Last year it sold nearly 1,000!