Our agency is currently offering an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual who has a passion for photography.
We are seeking a Real Estate Photographer to produce photos and videos for both our residential and commercial clients. Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important reason is to help us stand out. In the age of social media and mobile devices, having the best pictures and videos can make all the difference.
Are you up to the challenge? If you have experience in Real Estate Photography and a flexible schedule then we would like to hear from you!
Most of our shoots are scheduled Monday - Friday between 9 and 5 but you must be available if needed on weekends. Join our team and you’ll get to focus on what you love to do best -- making beautiful photos and enticing videos. We handle the scheduling, staging, client communication and billing. We are a fun and supportive team to work with. If you’re looking for a new opportunity then please complete the entire application process today to be considered!
- Help in the creation of website and all social media content to highlight agency’s professionalism and properties
- Ability to produce high quality virtual tours to post on various websites and attractively market the most homes possible
- Create beautiful photos and videos of all agency listings and promote online and in print marketing so properties are attractive and sell quickly
- Plan for multiple shoots per day/week and be available in order to serve our clients
- Ability to edit and manipulate photos for lighting, contrast and watermarks to ensure top quality photography
- Prefer real estate photography experience but will train
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of photography, lenses, lighting and video equipment
- Good computer skills and experience with using Adobe Creative Suite and Adobe Photoshop are a must
- Comfortable working with many different kinds of people and has the ability to make adjustments and act on feedback on projects
$15 - $20 hourly
Our team sells high-end luxury homes in the Bay Area.